My Busy Week

This week I am going to be busy! On Saturday I am going to attend my friend's wedding. I am beyond excited to a part of the wonderful ceremony. A lot of my friends from my church will be attending as well. There is still a lot I have left to do before Saturday. I still have to purchase my wedding present for the couple. Their registry is at Target so that will be a quick and easy place to find a great gift! I also have to an appointment with my friend who studied cosmetology in school, she gives the best haircuts. That will happen on Saturday morning. I still have to decide what to wear as well, I have plenty of dresses so hopefully I like one of them!

Vocabulary:
Attend- to take part in an event
Wedding- an event where a man and woman become husband and wife
Ceremony- a special event
Purchase- to buy something
Registry- a list that the bride and groom make with items that they wish to receive as a gift
Cosmetology- the study of hair and makeup

Directions:  I included several different verbs in my entry above. In this week's assignment I am asking you to write five sentences about what you will be doing this weekend. Label all of the verbs in your sentences. Make sure at least two of your sentences include linking and helping verbs as well.

Comments

  1. A busy weekend indeed! It is quite practical t write about weddings because the customs here are different than in other places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Monday Morning

God's Exciting Week!