Relational Verb Presentation

Today in graduate class we have a group presentation, I am hoping my group does well. Our presentation is on relational verbs. We had to write an essay, create three activities for the class, and create a PowerPoint to instruct students on what relational verbs are. I am feeling confident that my group will do well. We put in a lot of hard work into this project. I will find out what my grade is later on in the semester.

Vocab: 
graduate class- a class you take in college when you are getting your master's degree.
presentation- when you speak about a subject or project in front of a group.
relational verbs- verbs that characterize and identify.
instruct- to teach something to someone else.
semester- one semester is about 3 and a half months and when you take graduate classes. It is equivalent to one marking period for college students.

Activity:
The present progressive tense of verbs is when you are currently doing the verb. You add the word is, are, or am before adding the "ing" form of your verb. For example I am feeling happy.
Write a paragraph pretending you are going to give a presentation in front of your class. Use present progressive tense verbs in your sentences. Refer to the chart below for assistance.

Verb (Want) 
I am wanting
You are wanting
He is wanting
She is wanting
They are wanting
We are wanting

Comments

  1. I like the fact that your wrote about your presentation. And it did go well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Busy Week

My Monday Morning

God's Exciting Week!